Rolls-Royce Motor Cars PressClub · Article.
@ROLLSROYCEMEDIA REACHES 100K FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM
07.02.2018 Press Release
To mark reaching 100,000 followers on the @RollsRoyceMedia Instagram channel, the Global Communications team at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is offering one lucky winner the chance to be chauffeur driven in a Rolls-Royce for a day. Followers are invited to tag a friend on the competition specific Instagram post for the chance to win this exclusive prize.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
send an e-mail
This article in other PressClubs
To mark reaching 100,000 followers on the @RollsRoyceMedia Instagram
channel, the Global Communications team at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is
offering one lucky winner the chance to be chauffeur driven in a
Rolls-Royce for a day. Followers are invited to tag a friend on
the competition specific Instagram post for the chance to win this
The following terms and conditions of entry apply:
1. The prize draw is open to all adults aged 18 years or over, except employees of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited (“RRMC”), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted in accordance with the RRMC Global Communications Team Instagram post @RollsRoyceMedia.
4. The opening date for entries is 09:00 GMT on 7th February 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:00 GMT on 16th February 2018. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. RRMC accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person on 19th February 2018.
7. The winner will receive a day’s chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce motor car experience in a city/town of their choosing, for a time period that will last no longer than eight consecutive hours. The choice of vehicle will remain solely the decision of RRMC, and total journey mileage may not exceed 400 miles. The winner will not be permitted to drive the car during their experience, and agrees to abide by all road safety laws in accordance with the region in which their experience takes place. Due to safety requirements we regret that it is not possible to accommodate children under the age of 16 in the chauffeur driven motor car.
8. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram. If a winner does not respond to RRMC within 10 days of being notified by RRMC, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RRMC will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The winner must live in a location where it is reasonably practicable for RRMC to provide a chauffeur driven Rolls-Royce motor car.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The decision of RRMC regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. RRMC reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. RRMC reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, RRMC, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of RRMC, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media (online and offline).
16. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.