Rolls-Royce Motor Cars PressClub · Article.
ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS OPENS A NEW SHOWROOM IN RIYADH
08.03.2023 Press Release
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Saudi Arabia is pleased to announce the opening of its new two-story showroom in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
send an e-mail
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Saudi Arabia opens a new two-story showroom in Riyadh
- The marque’s all-electric super coupé, Rolls-Royce Spectre, made its first-ever official public appearance outside Goodwood, UK in the new Riyadh showroom
- The showroom consolidates Rolls-Royce’s position as a true House of Luxury
- Visual language resonates with younger clientele
- Interior design provides a relaxed and immersive client experience
- Includes the Bespoke Commissioning Atelier and lounge area with a Cabinet of Curiosity feature and hospitality lounge, complemented by innovative digital technology and lighting installations
“With the inauguration of the new visual identity Rolls-Royce showroom here in Riyadh, we aim to offer our valued clients an extraordinary and tailored experience that epitomises Rolls-Royce’s unparalleled levels of craftsmanship and luxury. The new showroom provides the perfect platform to showcase Rolls-Royce’s superlative motor cars and to inspire our clients to create truly bespoke, one-of-a-kind motor cars.”
Mohammed Naghi, Chairman of Mohamed Yousuf Naghi Motors (MYNM)
“I’m delighted to open our new showroom in Riyadh, which offers our clients an immersive and seamless luxury experience that reflects the very essence of our brand. As the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia continues to progress and flourish economically, we are excited to offer our discerning clientele a space that is exceptional, unique, and designed to meet their every need. This new showroom represents a major milestone for the ongoing evolution to a true House of Luxury.”
Henrik Wilhelmsmeyer, Director Sales and Brand, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Saudi Arabia is pleased to announce the opening of its new two-story showroom in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The new addition to the brand’s expanding retail network reaffirms Rolls-Royce’s dedication to granting its past, present, and future clients access to the world’s most exquisite luxury vehicles.
The newly opened Rolls-Royce showroom is a testament to the brand’s unwavering commitment to providing an immersive and personalised luxury experience to its discerning clientele. The showroom reflects the latest visual identity of the brand, incorporating innovative digital technology with an inviting and relaxing interior design, offering a comfortable environment for clients while exuding sophistication and grandeur.
The space showcases the marque’s new visual identity, marking a significant milestone in the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars transformation to a true House of Luxury. Crafted to appeal to a younger, self-made, and highly individual clientele, the new visual identity provides an entirely immersive client experience and a warm and welcoming atmosphere where customers can experience and appreciate the marque’s magnificent products.
At the heart of the showroom is The Bespoke Commissioning Atelier, the centrepiece that transports clients into the world of Rolls-Royce. It is where they can explore and select personalised surface finishes, wood veneers, leathers, embroidery threads, and fabrics for their bespoke commissions, perfectly tailored to their personalities and desires. The bespoke commissioning experience is complemented by the lounge area’s Cabinet of Curiosity, featuring intriguing pieces that inspire and spark conversations, and the hospitality lounge – a secluded space for clients to relax and socialise.
Innovative digital technology and lighting installations further enhance the showroom’s bespoke commissioning and lounge areas, making it a one-of-a-kind experience for clients and the ultimate destination for anyone seeking a true luxury experience.
ROLLS-ROYCE SPECTRE UNVEILED IN THE NEW SHOWROOM IN RIYADH
To commemorate this momentous occasion, the marque’s ultra-luxury electric super coupé, Spectre, made its first-ever official public appearance outside Goodwood, UK in the new showroom in Riyadh.
As Rolls-Royce embarks on its journey towards an all-electric future, Spectre is a symbol of the brand’s trailblazing spirit and avant-garde vision coming to life in the Kingdom.
Choosing Saudi Arabia as the setting for the unveiling of Spectre is not by chance as The Kingdom is an epicentre of luxury and innovation, and an ideal location for the world’s first-ever ultra-luxury electric super coupé. The introduction of Spectre marks the beginning of a new era for Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in the region, as the marque prepares to build only electric cars by the end of 2030. By introducing Spectre to Saudi Arabia, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is also showing its support for the country’s Vision 2030, which has placed sustainability at the forefront of its development agenda.
“It is a great honour for us to unveil Spectre to the public for the first time outside Goodwood, at our new showroom in Riyadh, an important market for Rolls-Royce. This is a significant moment for us, as we offer our clients in the region the opportunity to experience the marque’s first fully-electric motor car, the perfect embodiment of exceptional innovation and design. We are excited to showcase the beginning of an all-electric era for Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in the region.”
Mohammed Naghi, Chairman of Mohamed Yousuf Naghi Motors (MYNM)
Adding to the grandeur of the new showroom in Riyadh, a fleet of exquisite models were present, including a stunning Black Diamond Phantom, Sagano Green Cullinan, Crystal over Midnight Sapphire Black Badge Cullinan, Imperial Jade Ghost Extended, and Arabian Blue Black Badge Ghost. These exceptional vehicles are a testament to Rolls-Royce's commitment to creating the most superlative, sophisticated, and innovative automobiles in the world, cementing its position as a leader in the luxury automotive industry.
CO2 EMISSIONS & CONSUMPTION.
- Phantom: NEDC combined: CO2 emissions: 345 g/km; Fuel consumption: 18.7 mpg / 15.1 l/100km. WLTP combined: CO2 emissions: 362-351 g/km; Fuel consumption: 17.7-18.2 mpg / 15.5-16.0 l/100km.
- Cullinan: NEDCcorr (combined) CO2 emission: 348 g/km; Fuel consumption: 18.6 mpg / 15.2 l/100km. WLTP (combined) CO2 emission: 377-368 g/km; Fuel consumption: 17.1-17.5 mpg / 16.5-16.1 l/100km.
- Black Badge Cullinan: NEDCcorr (combined) CO2 emission: 343 g/km; Fuel consumption: 18.7 mpg / 15.1 l/100km. WLTP (combined) CO2 emission: 377-370 g/km; Fuel consumption: 17.0-17.3 mpg / 16.6-16.3 l/100km.
- Ghost Extended: NEDCcorr (combined) CO2 emission: 343g/km; Fuel consumption: 18.8 mpg / 15.0 l/100km. WLTP (combined) CO2 emission: 359-348g/km; Fuel consumption: 17.9-18.5 mpg / 15.3-15.8 l/100km.
- Black Badge Ghost: NEDCcorr (combined) CO2 emission: 359 g/km; Fuel consumption: 15.8 mpg / 18.0 l/100km. WLTP (combined) CO2 emission: 359 g/km; Fuel consumption: 17.9 mpg / 15.8 l/100km.
WLTP: Power consumption: 2.9 mi/kWh. / 21.5
Electric range: 323 miles / 520 kilometres*
Co2 emissions 0 g/km.
*Preliminary data not yet confirmed, subject to change.
Article Offline Attachments.
[AR] ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS OPENS A NEW SHOWROOM IN RIYADH PDF, AR, 155.27 KB
ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS OPENS NEW SHOWROOM IN RIYADH DOCX, EN, 58.83 KB